Sunday, April 29, 2012

New Case to Carry My Fantasy Figures


I found this large toolbox that has three separate pieces, two large wheels, and a fold up handle to roll everything from game to game.  At only thirty-five dollars a bargain price to move my figures in style.


(Click on the image for a larger version)
As usual, Friar Tuck (an Airfix Robin Hood set figure) and Conan (a Caesar Miniatures Adventures set figure) make their appearance for scale.
Questions and comments are always welcome. Thanks for reading...




Copyright © Ron Hamilton 2012, All Right Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea. Nice to see you back posting by the way. I forgot to leave a comment on the last post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to be back posting. I have a lot of completed projects that I need to photograph and post. With luck, I will be posting a lot until I get caught up. More nuisance monsters and undead are completed and just waiting for me to take some pictures and post them.

    ReplyDelete

In an effort to keep my comments spam free and to avoid the use of CAPTCHA. (I find them annoying) Comments on this blog are moderated. Please be patient, it may take a bit of time for me to approve them.

Thanks for commenting.