Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Now for Something Completely Different...I am a Commentator!!!

I was looking around for some info to share with a young role player looking to start game mastering and instead found the Old School Level Advancement for Bloggers.


Thanks Trey for creating it and giving me a laugh out loud moment when I found it.  I am now shooting for "Thinker".  I guess I need to get thinking and generate some new content to reach my next level.  :)

Thank goodness it wasn't a man with three buttocks.  Thanks for reading...






Copyright © Ron Hamilton 2011, All Right Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Commentator status! Use your powers wisely. ;)

    ReplyDelete

In an effort to keep my comments spam free and to avoid the use of CAPTCHA. (I find them annoying) Comments on this blog are moderated. Please be patient, it may take a bit of time for me to approve them.

Thanks for commenting.