Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Close Up Photography with my Cell Phone



I shot this photo using my cell phone. It is far from perfect, but I carry the phone all the time so it might come in handy knowing how to get a decent miniature photos on the fly with it. The phone is an LG ENV2. The ENV1 had a macro mode, why can't every cell phone come with one of those and make my life easier?



(Click on the image for a larger version)




Just a quick shot of a paper viking style boat model and a couple of 1/72d figures thrown in for scale.


Thanks for reading...



No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to keep my comments spam free and to avoid the use of CAPTCHA. (I find them annoying) Comments on this blog are moderated. Please be patient, it may take a bit of time for me to approve them.

Thanks for commenting.